Hey… I'm kinda freaking out (in a really good way).
I’m sure you’ve heard people talking about ‘vibe coding’ - where you can use AI to build software, right?
So did I… but every version I tried was HORRIBLE!!! (good looking apps, that DON’T ACTUALLY WORK).
…and THAT is why I’m freaking out! Because there is a new app on the market that is about to go live, and I’ve been testing it, and it’s INSANE!!!
In fact, I’m SO EXCITED that I want to show you exactly how it works...
...and I'm going to bribe you with a $10,000 bounty to come see it. :)
This Wednesday, I'm doing a 24-hour hackathon...
My plan is to pull an all-nighter WITH you... we're going to build out your first app... and get it done, launched, and LIVE.
And ONE lucky person who does the challenge with me?
I'm literally going to send you $10,000 to fund the growth of your project (or to spend on dumb things that you have always wanted!)
|
Thanks,
Russell Brunson
P.S. I've always said you're just one funnel away...
But today, I want you to realize it might be even closer than that...
You might only be ONE APP AWAY!!!
Join The Overskill Games Now @ OverskillGames.com >>
|
|
|
|
Copyright © 2026 | Marketing Secrets LLC | All Rights Reserved
3443 W Bavaria Eagle, ID 83646 United States
Unsubscribe or change your settings
By reading this, you agree to all of the following: You understand this to be an expression of opinions and not professional advice. You are solely responsible for the use of any content and hold Marketing Secrets LLC and all members and affiliates harmless in any event or claim.
If you purchase anything through a link in this email, you should assume that we have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or service that you purchase, and that we will be paid in some way. We recommend that you do your own independent research before purchasing anything.
Copyright © 2026 Marketing Secrets LLC. All Rights Reserved.
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add us to your address book or whitelist us. If you don't want to receive any other emails, click on the unsubscribe link below.
|
|
|
|
|
Prime Mover LLC
3443 W Bavaria St
Eagle, ID 83616
United States
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar